Samantha Skye.: March Blog Challenge

Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Blog Challenge

Going to post up a quick one because I've been meaning to and I haven't blogged since Friday. Which is a long time for me. So here we go:

This is a pretty good idea, and I'm linking up with Laney and Mrs K to do the March blog challenge!


The topic I'm going to do is number 3: a dream dress


Growing up, Cinderella was always my favorite Disney princess. I always wanted to be her, and have a dress like hers. I always imagined my fairy godmother showing up and transforming my ordinary, everyday clothes into a beautiful dress so I could go to a ball. When I think ahead to my wedding, I always pictured wearing something similar to this. Maybe not that exact dress, but definitely something similar. So that one day, when I marry my Prince Charming, I can look the part as well!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. I hope you'll find the perfect dress when you'll find your prince charming! Thanks for linking up! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot: there's and ad giveaway on my blog for those who take part in this challenge!

      http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/2014/02/ad-giveaway.html

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you liked it! I love link ups like this, they're so fun!

      And that's awesome! Going to enter right now :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I loved Cinderella as a child too, still do!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderella was so lucky for the magical dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha! I hope you'll check out the April topics and take part! I loved your challenge post! http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/2014/04/i-challenge-you.html

    ReplyDelete