Samantha Skye.: Oscars Thoughts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars Thoughts

Short one today, I'm swamped at work. I just thought I would share with you the greatest moment in all of selfie history:



In case you haven't seen this yet, Ellen hosted the Oscars last night and OHMYGOD it was awesome! She ordered a pizza, Brad Pitt handed out paper plates and napkins, and a great time was had by all. And then she goes and does this awesome thing where she gets a bunch of celebs together and takes a selfie, for the intent of getting the most retweets ever. And I'm pretty sure it happened.

Allow me to nerd out, I felt so cool and interactive doing this. But really, Channing Tatum in the back there, very cute. And Angelina, what are you doing?

My other favorite moment (the one that didn't involve Ellen) was Idina Menzel's performance of Let It Go. I cried. Like a baby. Go on, judge me, but it was insanely beautiful.

 
 
I'm kind of upset that Gravity won so many freaking awards, because I think it looks kind of dumb. If anyone has seen this and believes otherwise, please feel free to correct me. I'm not usually one to judge a movie before I see it, but all I've seen so far is Sandra Bullock floating around in space making exaggerated sounds.
 
So that's it for today. I shall leave you with a bunch of gifs of Ellen from last night. Have a good Monday!
 






 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment