Samantha Skye.: Oops! Weekly Wishes

Monday, March 10, 2014

Oops! Weekly Wishes

I forgot to include my weekly wishes for this week on my last post! So I'm going to do it now.

The Nectar Collective
 
So I missed last week, and my goals the week before.. they didn't get done. Because my motivation was dead. So we're going to start totally over and make a whole new list of things to get done! So here we go:
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
 
  • Save money! This one is becoming a big deal. I keep spending money. On pointless crap. I get caught at the damn $5 movie bin at WalMart and then there I go, buying a bunch of movies because hey, they're all $5! Except tha all adds up. And then I bought a table for an apartment I don't have yet, which was probably a dumb idea. And I made the mistake of discovering a new store where I bombed some money too. Then yesterday I decided I needed a new bra from Victoria's Secret to match the free pair of underwear I got and.. Dammit, I'm trying to move to Michigan!
  • Fix up my resume: In order to move to Michigan, I need to get a job out there before I move. So I need to fix up my resume and make it all pretty so that maybe someone will want to hire someone who is currently living out of state looking to move.
  • Start contacting people: Relating to the last wish, I need to start sending out emails and making phone calls, asking if anyone would be interested in hiring someone who's looking to move to their state to work.
  • Networking: I want to start expanding my blog here, and maybe find a way to start getting more out of it. I want to make more friends here and have this start slowly become my life so I can be a crazy blogger lady :)
___________________________________________________________
 
 
So it's a short list, but I think it's enough to keep me busy. Have a good one!
 


6 comments:

  1. Yea saving is hard although from Sept to Jan I put away half of my check every 2 weeks and it made a difference. It also helps to not have a guy in my life now that wants to take my money and every dime of it. my sweetie now respects that i have money and such. and yea i want to expand my blog too and make more friends. and talk to them more. and just grow a good friendship with bloggers. and I need a job myself but no luck there yet. :( Thanks for linking up with me today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always good Laney! I'm glad you have a better guy now :) I wish I could put that much away, I have too many bills to pay and not enough money in my checks lol.

      Delete
  2. I feel you on everything on your list. I'm looking to move in the fall and trying to find a job in a different state is frustrating and difficult. I also need to stop spending all my money, but hey, you're only young once... that's an excuse right? haha
    I also want to become a super awesome crazy blog lady! best of luck to ya, and keep up the good work! :)

    xoxo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh it sucks doesn't it?! I wish moving to a new state wasn't so complicated. There's so many thing I keep thinking of to add to my list.
      Let's be super crazy blog ladies together!! Someone's gotta do it :)

      Delete
  3. Resumes are hard. I hate revising mine whenever I need to start looking for new jobs. Good luck with that! And with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck this week. I have buying pointless crap too.

    ReplyDelete