Samantha Skye.: A (Delayed) Tough It Out Tuesday

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A (Delayed) Tough It Out Tuesday

A rough start to my week guys. Horrible, actually, and I'm not too pleased with myself. But everyone falls, it's whether or not you pick yourself back up that counts.

Allieology
 
So this week I'm going to try something new. I've been struggling to put a schedule together for going to the gym, and I haven't been able to figure it out. Plus, I keep screwing up. Here's what I learned over the past two days:
 
1. I can't go home with the intent of going to the gym later that day. Before I do anything else, I have to go to the gym. Or I won't go at all.
 
2. Have meals planned. Because then things like yesterday happen where I had Starbucks and a donut for breakfast, Burger King for lunch and McDonald's for dinner. Not. Good.
 
Other than that, I still worked out yesterday. It was a proclaimed leg day, so today I guess I should do arms and stuff.
 
But what I really wanted to mention today was that I found something this morning that might help me. Well, I didn't really find it, my co-worker did. But I'm so very glad she emailed me the link. You can find the website here. The guy's name is Jay, and he breaks everything down so wonderfully I think I just have to follow his advice. I've spent the past three hours reading different blog posts and figuring out just what I have to do to get this weight loss thing right.
 
It's a very simple workout. Not even that, the whole basis of his thing is that it's really just a lifestyle change with some math involved. I know, I don't like math either. But this is simple math! But if anyone out there is looking for help and want the "easy fix" to losing weight, start here. From there, he has links posted that will take you to so many other posts it's not even funny. And the best part is, this guy is funny and sarcastic. And he calls people idiots a lot.
 
So I'm going to try and follow this general guide, because from what I've seen and the comments I've read, it works. And when you read it and go through it all, it's really the most simplest thing in the world. The hardest part is sticking to it.
 
Oh, and for the record, you know that pound I was so excited about losing? Yeah, we're not going to post the current weight right now because it went the wrong direction. Maybe next week. I'm just too embarrassed right now.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. fast food is the worst. I try and stay clear of them. LOL sometimes :p hope things get better.

    hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol usually I'm very good about not eating fast food! But this week I got caught up in it. Plus I needed to run somewhere for a "quick bite to eat". That's never anything good.

      Delete