Samantha Skye.: Weekly Wishes #...I Don't Know

Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Wishes #...I Don't Know

Hey guys and happy Monday! I haven't been around as much, and for that I apologize. I don't really have a reason for not blogging, just haven't gotten around to it. But here we go for another round of weekly wishes!


The Nectar Collective

_________________________________________________

Last Weeks Wishes:

1. Get My Freaking Life In Order: Well, it's kind of hard to figure out my entire life in just a week. But I think it's coming along. I have a long way to go, but slowly but surely it'll happen. I can't get ahead of myself, I know that. I have some things figured out, and I'm starting to get a game plan together. So that's a start. 

2. Read A Book: Yes and no. I had started one, and I'm a good ways into it until I realized that I'm reading book number 3 in this series. So I had to put it down until I read the first two. 

3. Get A Schedule: Uhhh mehh. Sort of. I bought a pretty new planner that I plan on using, but I need to get my whole schedule in order. I have to figure out what I want my workout schedule to look like before I can go any farther. 

4. Go To The Gym Everyday: No, but I made it there one more day than I did last week! This week I'm aiming for absolutely no days skipped. 

5. Start Going Through Stuff To Pack: Yes, I did. I cleaned up my room and I'm getting things in order. Like number one, it's hard to get everything like that done at once but I have started and I am getting rid of thins and organizing others. 

_________________________________________________

1. Work Out Everyday: I brushed on this one earlier, but I'm going to try and make it every single day this week. I have been getting better and better with this, so I just have to keep on keepin' on. 

2. Start Job Hunting: Now that I'm about 80% sure the girl at work is going to stay, I have to start looking for another job. I can't be working half days and live on that, especially if I'm planning to move to a new state. And now that I have a snazzy looking resume, I can get something done.

3. Get A Set Workout Schedule: It's going to be easier if I have a set plan for when I work out. 

4. Keep Going Through Stuff To Pack: I only have a couple months, and I'm pretty sure I could get rid of half the stuff all boxed up in my closet. So I have to keep working on that. 

_________________________________________________

I shall leave it at that. I have a lot of stuff to do and get together, so I'm going to get on that right now. Have a great Monday!


5 comments:

  1. I really hate it when I accidentally start in the middle of the series! I hope you get the first two books soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's the worst! I have to check the library to see if they have them.

      Delete
  2. how'd you score a snazzy resume. maybe that's where I'm going wrong :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan made it for me :) I gave him my info, and he put it all together and made it pretty

      Delete
  3. Your goals are set and you can accomplish them all! Stay focused and achieve great things. :)

    ReplyDelete