Samantha Skye.: Pits & Peaks Week 3

Friday, March 7, 2014

Pits & Peaks Week 3

button

My favorite day of the week is here! Friday! Woo! Out of the couple link ups that I do, Fridays are my favorite. So, shall we begin?

_________________________________________________

The Pits -

- Fitness stuffs. I'm going to touch more on this on Tuesday, but let's just say I need to work harder next week.

- I really need to come up with a budget. I need to start saving money, because I want to move. I need to find a good balance between saving money to move and buying stuff for when I move. Honestly, I'm going to pick up a kitchen table on Saturday that I don't have room for but I love it so I want it for when I go out on my own. It matches the kitchen theme I have in my head and.. Okay, stop it. Moving on.

- This literally just happened, I bought a cool new cup for at work yesterday. And I was in the back break room filling it up for the very first time aaaaannddd... I dropped it. It broke, and now I have no cup :(

That's all I could think of for the pits, so that's pretty awesome!

The Peaks -

- Relationship is going fantastically :) We just became "Facebook official" (cue the gasps and applause) and as stressful as it is for him right now with school, we're making it work.

- Like I said a few paragraphs ago, I'm getting a table on Saturday! It's black, it's from Ikea and it's beautiful! And it was super cheap, so duhh I'm in. Yeah, please keep me off of Craigslist.

- I'm slowly starting to get used to this healthy lifestyle. I find myself saying no to foods that are bad, and I'm getting closer to getting to the gym every day. Still haven't made it there everyday this week, but hopefully next week.

- I discovered the joy that is Big Lots. Really, how have I not been there ever before in my life? I had to stop myself from buying, like, everything.

- This one is huge. And anyone in the Midwest will be able to relate. It's going to get up to.. wait for it.. FORTY degrees today!! Celebrate! And then, by next week, it's going to be almost FIFTY! So happy!

- It's payday! Always a good feeling. Now I can pay my bills and not have anything extra. Yippie.


_________________________________________________

And as always, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! For a final thought, linking up with Whitney from IWYP for #backthatazzup Friday!


 
 


 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had a Big Lots near me! I used to looooove that place! And my payday isnext week, which means I can pay bills and also be left with no money. Ugh. Hopefully my tax refund will come in soon! Stopping by from the linkup... Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been missing your blog entries. i dont know what's up with blogger. either i have way too many blogs to follow and need to undo some or something is going on b/c some of my faves like yourself i'm not reading unless i find your page link thru facebook.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/life-isnt-fair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no wonder you need to get a GFC link so you can see who's following you and so others can follow you. that would be helpful b/c i rarely use facebook for blog reading and you dont have yours set up for bloglovin.

      Delete
    2. Oh that's why I can't see anything? I thought no one liked me lol. How do you get that?

      Delete
  3. So glad you linked up with Allie and me so I could find your blog, super cute! LOL yes, it's best to stay off craiglists for anything but entertainment purposes! haha!

    ReplyDelete