Samantha Skye.: Can I Go Back To Bed?

Friday, March 14, 2014

Can I Go Back To Bed?

Hapy Friday, peeps! Whether it's happy or not, I haven't decided yet. I still have to, ya know, live through today. Hah. So let's just jump right into the pits and the peaks of this week.

button
 
 
Pits -
 
- It's that time of the month! Which is probably way more info than any of you wanted to know,  but it's my blog so I will post what I want. Mwahah.
 
- I got my brand new chairs, with white seats, and they are absolutely gorgeous! That sounds like a peak right? Well, here's the pit. We had enchiladas for dinner last night, and my dumbass sister decided to eat them on one of my chairs. Thus resulting in dropping enchilada sauce on the brand new white fabric. Can you say FML?
 
- I pulled muscles in both of my legs so I don't think I'm going to go to the gym tonight. I'm really not feeling well (see pit #1) and I need to rest my legs so they heal. I managed a mile run on the elliptical yesterday, but my legs were screaming by then. I really was going to try for a 2.5 mile run but that didn't work. Maybe I'll do some ab work when I get home.
 
- Dan's on his spring break.. but he didn't get to leave. That's the week they decided they were going to have all of their interviews for the industry jobs. So GM and Ford and Chrysler and all those big car companies came in and were interviewing all the students. Just, you know, a little stressful for him. But that also means that we haven't been able to talk much. And I miss himmmmm!
 
- I have to work tomorrow. That's self explanatory.
 
Peaks -
 
- Going along with my pit about Dan being so busy this week, something good is coming out of it! GM requested his portfolio! And I think that's totally awesome! Hopefully he hears from someone who wants to offer him a job/internship. If you want to check out his work, go here.
 
- I made it to the gym 3 days in a row! Which is awesome for me, because sometimes I don't go everyday. But I'm going to take today off because I hurt. Everywhere.
 
- My table and chairs that I ordered arrived 2 days apart from each other, which is cool. But it's even cooler because when I ordered them, the estimated arrival date was next week Thursday. So I got them a week early!
 
- I'm really trying to not talk too much about weightloss stuff, but it's hard when it's pretty much the only thing going on in my life. But, I lost a pound! It's better than no pounds, right?

I'm really hoping next week will be better. But anywho, moving on down the list of linkups. It's time for #backthatazzup Friday!

 


Image Map
 
 
Make it a great Friday!!
 


4 comments:

  1. This song just made me smile. :) Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you both. and i hope he hears something. and hope you see him soon. where's he at?

    http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/3187

    ReplyDelete