Samantha Skye.: Oh, Hello!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Oh, Hello!

I've been a bad blogger, I know. I usually don't skip blogging during the week, but I didn't know what to write about the last two days. I didn't even have any ideas for LDLW. I do have something planned for next week though, so it'll be quite alright. But anyway, let's get going with these weeks pits and peaks!

button
 
Pits -
 
- As I said before, I didn't have any ideas to write about the last two days. And that made me sad.
 
- I'm so beyond stressed. I'm relying on my mom to find us a place by the end of June and I don't think it's going to happen. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do it. I'm going to have to find a place for me, my mom and my sister to live. All while on a part time job.
 
- The part time job! So one of the girls had been on maternity, so I got a bunch of hours that was awesome. But she just came back, like, yesterday. Hello part time again. Booooooooooo.
 
- Dan's got a lot going on with school, so talking/skyping isn't very big right now. Bums me out, but it'll be okay. I get to see him in 27 days! Let the countdown begin!
 
- I had to make a cake for a co-workers birthday, and it turned into a complete disaster. I'm still too upset to talk about it, so we're going to leave it at that.
 
Peaks-
 
- Only 27 days to go until I see Dan! They can hurry up though. I want it to go faster.
 
- So far so good on getting to the gym. I only missed one day, which is better than last week. But we'll talk more about that on Tuesday.
 
- I sold my iPad to my sister, so she'll be getting me money for it slowly. She's only 17 and works on weekends so she doesn't have the means to slap down the money. But hey, that's all fine by me because I know she won't rip me off.
 
- I'm starting to see a little difference in my thighs from working out, which is making me really happy. Nothing too drastic, but just a little bit.
 
- I got paid today! That's pretty self explanatory.
 
- I found an extra $100 in my wallet last night, which is one of the best feelings ever! I thought I only had so much for my trip next month, but I went and counted it and found the extra money so WHOOP WHOOP!
 
That's all I can think of today. There's probably more, but I'm having a brain fart today. Anywho, let's move it along with #backthatazzup Friday!
 



 
Have a great Friday!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who dropped the ball on blogging this week! Yay for finding extra money! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our weeks :) Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete