Samantha Skye.: Weekly Wishes!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Wishes!

Good morning everyone, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you all had a great (and safe) weekend! Mine was pretty boring. On Saturday I worked, and then went by my mom's to help her start moving stuff. Then Sunday was a lazy day. I had planned to blog once, but that didn't happen. Today I'm back at it! So let's continue on with the weekly wishes for the week:

The Nectar Collective
 
________________________________________________________
 
Last Weeks Wishes:
 
Save Money: Yes and no. There really was no money to save, but the little bit I did, I haven't spent any. At least on anything frivolous. I had to buy food for lunches and stuff, and I have to get gas, so that's an exception. Now I just have to get to Friday. We'll see how well that goes.
 
 
Fix Up My Resume: With the help of my wonderful boyfriend, I got this done! I wrote down everything I wanted on it, gave it to him, and he put it all together and made it pretty :) So now I can start job hunting.
 
Contact People: No. I haven't gotten around to that yet. But now that I have a finished resume...
 
Networking: This is kind of a hard one to meet. Expanding a blog takes time, I'm learning. I'm still trying to figure out how to do it all.
 
________________________________________________________
 
This Weeks Wishes:
 
1. Get My Freaking Life In Order: No but really this one is big. My life right now is one big "I don't know" and that's not very cool for someone who has to find a place to live in about 2.5 months. I don't know when I should plan on moving to Michigan, I don't know if I should stay here until he graduates or if I should start applying for jobs out there or if I should stay here and move in with my mom.. I don't know. And I need to get something figured out.
 
2. Read A Book: When did reading become a chore? Honestly, it's like getting me to read is a hassle now. I want to read, and I love reading, I just haven't read anything in a while.
 
3. Get A Schedule: I need to start micromanaging my life, down to what I'm doing at what time. I think it would really help me to have a schedule, because if I don't, I don't do anything and that's not good.
 
4. Go To The Gym Everyday: This one is getting easier. I only missed 2 days last week, but I didn't go over the weekend either. So I need to keep at it and make sure I get there every single day. Because I won't see results if I don't.
 
5. Start Going Through Stuff To Pack: It still doesn't seem real, that my dad is moving. But that's because no one is starting to pack yet. I have to start going through all of my stuff and see what I can get rid of and what I should pack up, because those 2.5 months are going to fly by now.
 
________________________________________________________
 
I shouldn't make these lists so long, but there's so much I have to do and I tend to get a little overwhelmed if I don't have a list. But hopefully this will help me and give me a starting point. So, to wrap it up: I hope you all have a great Monday! And I know, I'm not wearing any green today. Please don't pinch me! I don't have any green in my closet, but I did look!
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Good luck on your wishes this week. I don't know anyone who has their life in order, but it is always nice to have a direction! You are doing so much better at the gym thing than me! Keep it up! It's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! I'm trying to get that direction but it's kicking my butt!

      Delete
  2. Super practical goals! Have any books in mind? If you're looking for a rec, my friend recently wrote, He Never Liked Cake. Have a great week reading, scheduling, packing, and gym'ing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking for new books! I will be sure to check that one out. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your first seems very hectic.. and I really wish you the best of luck trying to figure everything out in your life! Hopefully you make the right decisions for yourself that will make you happy and that are just great for you! :)

    And girl, when it comes to the gym I am on the same page with you! Especially since summer is coming up, I want to see mega results as well! Good luck!
    xo,
    I Write About You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessaa! It's a struggle, but it's slowly coming together. I'm just an impatient person :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck this week. Making time to read is so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck hun and pray about it and things will work out and God will provide for you.

    ReplyDelete