Samantha Skye.: Loop De Link

Monday, March 10, 2014

Loop De Link



So here's a quick fun one for y'all today. Linking up with Laney and Harlynn for this coolio thing where I pick a topic and talk about it. The topics to pick from are:

  • What you wanted to be when you grew up
  • Current celeb crush
  • Spring plans
  • Explain your blog name
  • A family recipe
  • If I could be a professional at any sport...
It says I only need one, but I'm going to grace you with all six!

_________________________________________________
 
  •  When I was little I wanted to either be an Archaeologist or a spy for the CIA. I still think being an Archaeologist would be completely awesome, and if something like that comes along in the future, I hope I can take the opportunity.

  • Current celeb crush.. Hmm.. Do girl crushes count? Ever since I watched Catching Fire on Friday, my girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence only refueled.

  • Spring plans. Well, next month I'm going to visit Dan for his birthday! I only realized this after I planned the whole thing out, but I'm spending Easter there! His birthday is on the 17th, and Easter falls a couple days after that. So that'll be fun. Otherwise, I'm going to be packing up all my stuff to move.

  • My blog name is pretty simple. My first name is Samantha, and my middle name is Skye. Self explanatory :)

  • A family recipe. Well, I can't share those with just anyone. I come from a line of bakers, and I can't give out our secrets!

  • If I could be a professional at any sport I think that would be awesome because I probably wouldn't be having a problem with my weight like I do now!
Hope you enjoyed! And y'all have a fantastic Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up girl. and Jennifer is beautiful. no guy crush? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!
    Enjoyed reading. c:
    You should tell me your family recipe secrets, I won't tell a soul. ;)

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :)
    I'll think about it Harlynn ^.^

    ReplyDelete