Samantha Skye.: Liebster Award!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Liebster Award!

Hey guys! Haven't been on a couple of days and for that I'm sorry!

I was trying to come up with a post for today when I saw that Nessaa had nominated me for this Liebster Award! So first of all a big shout out and thanks to her for that! :) So, here be my questions:

1. What is your must have accessory that you cannot leave your home without?
- Probably my phone. Or chapstick. I always need to have chapstick with me!

2. Any siblings? Introduce them with some pictures please!


Here are all of my sisters! In order we have me! Then it goes Rowan (16), Rhiannon (10), Shana (shay-na, 17), and Kaylee (15). We're all super close, and they're my best friends. I really don't need anyone else, besides my boyfriend :) 

3. Favourite season?
 Fall! I love the colors on the trees and the weather is perfect and it's just a great time of year! 

4. If you could visit/travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
 I've always wanted to go to Italy. I'm fascinated with the culture and I would kill to see all of the historical places there. I'm a big history person, and Italy has a ton of it. 

5. Must have summer wardrobe item?
 Hmm.. Flip flops. I loooove flip flops! 

6. Best day of your life thus far? 
 Well, this is probably cheating but because I only have limited days with him, any day that I get to physically spend with Dan is the best day ever :) 

7. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce them with some picture. If not, would you like a pet?
 Oh yes, I have two wonderful doggies! 

 

The first one is named Westie, and he's a West Highland Terrier. We think, anyway. He was a stray! The second one is Harley, and she's a Boxer/Jack Russell Terrier mix. 

8. What is your favorite weekend activity?
 Sleeping in. Hah, but really, I have a ton of favorite weekend activities. I like going to the mall, shopping, going to downtown Milwaukee and going to the lake front. If it's nice outside, just sitting outside reading a book is awesome too. On Sundays I like going to church and then coming home to have a big lunch of hot ham and rolls. I like spending my time with my family and friends. 

9. Can you speak another language?
 Sort of. I took two years of German in high school. While I'm not the best at speaking it anymore, I can understand it fairly well still. I know a few phrases in Greek thanks to my great-grandma from Greece. But I don't know if that counts :) 

10. What is currently your favourite song?
 Hmm.. I never have just one favorite song. Lately I've been jamming Phantom of the Opera songs. Otherwise I've been playing the Lorde CD and anything Lana del Rey and Ed Sheeran.. I just have too many! 

11. Why did you start blogging? 
 I wanted somewhere where I could get my thoughts out. Plus I've always been interested in it, I just finally decided to do it. I like connecting with other people, and sharing my stuff. I'm trying to get into this more and more and keep making a name for myself. 

That was fun! I know I have to come up with nominations, but I don't really follow too many smaller blogs yet, where they only have a couple hundred followers. But I'm going to give out a general challenge: Anyone who reads my blog, I want you to make up a post about who you are and things you love about yourself. There's so much negativity around in the world now, I want everyone to take a moment and express why you really love yourself. If you want an example, look at my post here. It can be a list of things, it could be a list of 11 things no one knows about you, it can be a whole long rant of why you love who you are. And then don't forget to come back and share your links so I can read them too! 



4 comments:

  1. mines new girl even though at my hotpinkowl one i had 92. now i just have 3. googles GFC hasn't worked in weeks which sucks. oh well.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the whole GFC thing sucks! I hope they fix it soon. Anywho, I have a couple of blogs I follow like yours that aren't super big, but I wanted to make it more of a general kind of post :)

      Delete
  2. lol that is a lot of girls in your family! you and your sisters definitely look alike :)
    and I was obsessed with Phantom of the Opera just year ago !

    congrats on getting this award ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved Phantom ever since I was in 3rd grade :) I decided to listen to the CD the other day, and then I went on an obsessive kick and it's all I've been listening to!

      Delete