Samantha Skye.: 20 Years Young!

Friday, February 28, 2014

20 Years Young!

Hey guys, guess what?!

It's my birthday!!!

 
 
I am a whopping twenty years old today! Don't have a whole lot going on today - my friend is taking me out for dinner and that's about it. Skyping with my man tonight :) That's always something to look forward to. And so with that, it's time for the Friday linkups!
 
 

button
 
Linking up with Allie from Tales of a Twenty Something for the pits and the peaks of this past week!
 
 
Pits -
 
- So far I haven't gotten all of my weekly wishes accomplished, and it's Friday. I have two more days!
 
- I keep falling asleep on Dan! Seriously, it's getting really annoying for me. He says it's okay, but I don't think so. I don't mean to, but when you get up at 5:30 in the morning, it's hard to not be tired by 10pm. Last night he kept me up till 12:30 before I started dozing off. And then usually I end up falling asleep  before we can say goodnight. I'm a horrible person :(
 
Peaks -
 
- I upgraded my gym membership, as you can read from yesterday. And I'm super excited about it! I now have access to all of this cool stuff that I didn't really know about before. And I brought my sister to the gym with me last night to workout and I had a really fun time! Afterwards we both did the facemask thing for a mini girls' spa night.
 
 
 
- Obviously a big peak is that it's my birthday!! I'll take pictures tonight :)
 
- I'm getting together with my best friend for dinner at Chili's after I get off of work tonight to celebrate both of our birthdays!
 
- I got myself a laptop yesterday! So now I can actually blog and write at home. Which will be quite awesome.
 
- I found out I don't have to work tomorrow like I thought I did!
 
- Hopefully I'm going down to Chicago tomorrow with my mom and my sisters for the day. It's a thing for all of us to go down there and walk around. My mom has always wanted to live there and it's her favorite city. 
 
- Today for my birthday the girls at work are making tacos for lunch and one of the girls brought in eclair torte! Yummy. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to post later :)
 
So overall, this was a better week than last week. Way more peaks than pits which is always wonderful! So to finish this post off, we're going to end with another linkup, #backthatazzup with Whit from I Wore Yoga Pants To Work!
 
 

 
I have been jamming this gem all morning, and I hope you enjoy!
 
 
Uptown Girl by Billy Joel on Grooveshark
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday ! I hope you have a great one today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL. Hope it's a great one. why do u skype your boyfriend? where's he it? j/w

    come join the blog hop challenge. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! It was a great day! :)

    Dan is over in Michigan for college, and I'm back in Wisconsin, so we rely on skype to see each other while we're apart :) It was cute, he sang happy birthday to me when we got on. But yeah, long distance relationships FTW :p

    ReplyDelete