Samantha Skye.: Michigan Dreaming

Monday, February 17, 2014

Michigan Dreaming


Yes. Yes I do. I did not want to wake up this morning! Plus I didn't sleep the best.. Anyway. None of that silly talk. My weekend went pretty well, I didn't do a whole lot. It was nice to relax, though. I don't get to sleep in very often, and this weekend I got to sleep in two days in a row! Wow.

So yesterday, Dan and I were talking more about me moving out there. But what we want and what I'll be able to do might be very different things. I'm only 19, going to be 20, and I'm looking at moving to a whole new state completely on my own. It's a little scary to say the least.




But it's what I want. What we both want. My only problem is that I was never a child who liked to save my money. I never had much growing up, so whenever I got money, I tended to go a little crazy with it. And now, I can hardly get my paycheck to last me till the next one. I don't know anything about moving to a new state. How much money I'll need, what I all have to do, etc.

Plus, I've never lived on my own before. So I'll be moving out on my own for the first time and it's going to be in a different state. Just, ya know, a little nervewracking.

Of course Dan's suggestion was to get a loan. Which would be great, if I didn't have to pay it back. But still, I'm going to keep that in the back of my head.

So today I'm going to spend my free time at work looking up apartments over there and checking out what kind of jobs are over yonder.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment