Samantha Skye.: Twenty Things You Didn't Know About Me

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Twenty Things You Didn't Know About Me

So I really got this idea from one of the other blogs I follow, but I thought it was a good idea. For days when I'm trying to figure out what to write about, doing stuff like this is a good way to go. It's simple and it only requires me to think about, well, myself. So anyway, here we go!


1. I'm left handed

2. I have four younger sisters, no brothers. Yes, I know, my poor father.


3. I have two dogs: a Boxer/Jack Russell Terrier named Harley, and what we think is a West Highland Terrier named Westie. Westie was a stray that we took in. 


4. I went to a Lutheran elementary school from grade 2 to grade 8.

5. My parents are divorced, and my dad is remarried. So in that mass of sisters, one is a step-sister and one is a half sister. But we never count it as that - we're sisters. 

6. I come from a line of bakers, and it's one of my favorite hobbies.

7. I'm a fangirl. I get very emotionally invested in books, and sometimes movies/TV shows. But mostly books. They have a cruel way of ripping out my heart and crushing my soul.

8. I have one tattoo on my foot. It's the infinity sign with the words "Faith, Love and Pixie Dust" written into it. I'm planning on getting at least one more with my sister once she turns 18.

9. I'm highly allergic to cats. Like, break out in hives, I can't breathe and have to go to the hospital kind of allergic. Which sucks, because Dan wants to have a cat. 

10. I like role playing. That sounds bad, I know. I'm one of those weirdos that join role playing sites, make characters and then plot with other people. I love writing, and I've been doing it for years to keep up my writing and creativity. Plus, I've met some very awesome people doing it!

11. I currently work in a credit union as a MSR (member service rep) and I absolutely love it. I've been there for 6 months, and I think it's something I would like to make a career out of.

12. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, and I've never been very far from home. Before Dan left for college in Michigan, the farthest I've ever gone from Wisconsin was Chicago. Now I've been to Michigan a couple times, but never out of the country.

13. Wanderlust should be my middle name. I want to travel all over the place. I want to be that person who is always going places and seeing things. My ideal vacation would be to go backpacking across Europe. 

14. Before I die, I want to write (and actually finish) a novel and have it published.

15. In about four months my dad is going to be moving. And I'm absolutely terrified because I don't know where I will be living after that. I want to move out to Michigan to be with Dan, but I don't know if that's going to be possible right now. 

16. I'm very paranoid, about everything. Like, I'm scared that while I'm on a rollercoaster, it's going to fly off and I'm going to die. But I don't let that stop me from doing stuff like that.

17. I LOVE musicals. Phantom of the Opera? Oklahoma? Grease? Yes, please! 

18. I'm terrified of being alone. One of my biggest fears is that I'm going to be that lonely old lady who has no one but her dogs. And to a lesser extent, I'm scared at the idea of living by myself. Not because I don't think I can do it, but I come from a big family where I am never by myself. I don't know how I'm going to adjust to that. 

19. When I was little, I wanted to be either an archaeologist or a spy for the CIA.

20. I can quote just about every line from every Disney movie ever made. My sisters and I often have conversations in only movie quotes. It doesn't stop at Disney though, I can quote a whole bunch of other movies too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment