Samantha Skye.: What I Came Home To...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

What I Came Home To...


This! Dan got me this wonderful arrangement from Edible Arrangements and it was in the fridge when I got home :) So what you're looking at is chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate/white chocolate covered bananas, and chocolate covered apples.

 All three were absolutely delicious and I'm rather upset that they're gone already. But can you blame me for eating them up right away? I am SO blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend!

It's actually kind of funny because I think I know where he got the idea from. At his school people were selling chocolate covered strawberries for Valentines day, and they kept asking if he wanted to buy one. The first time he asked if they could mail it to his girlfriend in Wisconsin, and they said no. And then yesterday I got this in the mail. So, I'm pretty sure that's where he got the idea from. I'm not complaining at all, though. He just scored major brownie points in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment