Samantha Skye.: MikeMikeMikeMikeMike

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MikeMikeMikeMikeMike


Happy Hump Day! Unfortunately for me, I'm a little under the weather! On the plus side, I heard that I have a special package waiting for me when I get home :) The only clues I got from my mom was that it was:

1) A fairly large box
2) Had to be refridgerated
and
3) She would love to get this sort of thing in the mail.

So.. Flowers? A huge thing of chocolates?! I have no idea but that's pretty much the only think I'm looking forward to tonight.

I got his care package/Valentine's day present shipped out yesterday, and I can't wait for it to get there! I'm a total cheese ball when it comes to romantic stuff, so I hope he likes it. I tried to not go too overboard with it, but I had to throw in the cheesy red colored confetti for Valentine's Day!

Well, I think I'll sign off for right now. I don't want to get my germs on anyone! (Because that's totally possible through the internet, right?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment