Samantha Skye.: Nutella Brownies

Friday, February 21, 2014

Nutella Brownies

Bonus post for you lovely people today! I found this recipe online, and I think it's pretty great! If you're in desperate need of some chocolate and don't have all the ingredients to make those elaborate brownies, you can just use these three ingredients!

I now present to you... (cue the music)


So this is probably one of the most simplest recipes ever. You only need three (yes three!) things to make these delicious bars of goodness. Here's what you need:


And then the rest is real easy. Just mix it all up:


And then bake it at 350* F for about 30 minutes!



And enjoy!!



Hope you enjoy!!



 








2 comments:

  1. I just may have to try this since i've recently discovered nutella. it's good stuff.

    hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com

    p.s. I have a post today that's got alot of disney stuff in it. lol. come check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey they were very delicious :) Not as sweet as I would have preferred, but it hit the spot.

      Yay Disney! My absolute favorite <3

      Delete