Samantha Skye.: Valentine's Dreaming

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Dreaming



So for those of you who don't know, I'm in a long distance relationship! I'm still working on getting this whole thing up and running, and when I do, there's going to be a whole section about that, but for now..

So to sum it up real quick so I can get to the point of this post, my boyfriend and I met in high school. In driver's ed, when I was 16 and he was 17. But, being the turd that I was, I friendzoned him for a long time. So we finally started dating when he was in his senior year of high school and looking at leaving for college. Things got weird, we broke up, he went to college. We started talking again a few weeks into the new year and got back together and yadda-yadda. I still live in the wonderful state of Wisconsin where we were both born and raised. He is currently in Michigan, in his Junior year of college. So we're about 400 miles apart now, but we're making it work and it's all wonderful! Like I said, for a more detailed story, stay tuned!

So anyway. Valentine's Day is this Friday, and I've got some bittersweet thoughts about it. I got him something that I'm not going to post on here yet because I don't know if he reads this or not. But I'm excited for him to get it. We're planning a Skype date that night, so it'll be pretty good :)

However. I'm kind of bummed because I'm a Pinterest whore and I have ALLLL these adorable ideas for Valentine's Day! Like making heart-shaped pancakes and decorating the house in all hearts! I wanted to get him a pair of those cheesy boxers with hearts all over them, but alas. Maybe next year.

I know this is my third post on this blog, but if I have ANY followers out there I would LOOVE to hear about your Valentine's Day plans! Drop me a comment, email me, whatever. I would love to hear from you! Plus, I could always use some ideas for next year ;)

xoxo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment