Samantha Skye.: Friday. Thank God.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday. Thank God.

I almost feel like jamming out to Rebecca Black's Friday, I am so happy. This has been one hell of a week and I'm ready for the weekend! And as I'm expanding and finding more blogs to follow, I'm discovering this pretty awesome thing that people do where they link up and talk about stuff! So that's what this Friday is going to be about. Shall we?

button

Since this has been such a crazy up and down week, I'm going to link up with Allie from Tales of a Twenty Something and talk about some pits and peaks of my week.

Pits -

- I brushed on this earlier in the week, the deal with my car. So the autobody place still has it. This is going on 4 days without a car now. So what happened is that whoever owned the car before I did replaced the ball joints, but they didn't do a good enough job. So everything in the area is a gnarled up and they had to order some new parts which is going to take my grand total up to about $625.

- This morning on the way to work, we ended up parked on the freeway. What normally would have taken us about 15 minutes to get to my work turned into a solid 50 minute adventure. An adventure where we came to a stop literally just after one of the exits we could have gotten off on and we spent 25 minutes getting to the next one. Keeping in mind that normally the trip between these two exits are about 1-2 minutes apart. Then after we got off, we discovered that a bazillion other people had the same idea we did. (that might be an exaggerated number) So it took even longer to get there. I ended up punching in about 5 minutes late. Which has ruined my perfect record for the last 6 months that I've been at this job.

- Yesterday I was just in this awful mood, for multiple reasons. So I was Skyping with Dan last night, and I was feeling better because he always makes me feel better but since I wake up at 5:30 every morning, I get tired and sleepy by about 10pm. Which I think isn't anything crazy. But he slept in until about 2 in the afternoon and he wanted me to stay up with him and listen to music. Which would have been completely awesome. If I wasn't so damn tired and crabby as it was. So I was up for a little while, but I ended up falling asleep on him. Then I woke up at 1am and ended up falling asleep on him again and now I just feel like a freaking schmuck.

Peaks -

- Since my dad was driving my car when it broke down, he has graciously offered to pay for it to get fixed. Which is so completely awesome I can't even thank him enough! But that's not going to happen until he gets his tax returns in the next week or so, so I have to put it on my credit card initially. But still, it's totally cool and I'm so grateful to him.

- It's my best friend's birthday today! She's turning 21, so tonight we're getting together for dinner. And then since I'm still a youngun, I'm going home while she goes barhopping with other people. Sounds fun, eh? Still. It'll  be a good time and I haven't seen her in a few weeks.


- I'm linking up with Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants for #backthatazzup Friday so I will stop talking about myself and get to that! Yes? Yes.

__________________________________________________ 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Have a great Friday everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment