Samantha Skye.: An Inspirational Word

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

An Inspirational Word

So I wanted to get a post up, but I don't really have anything to say today. Besides long distance stuff, but that's tomorrow! So just a few short things.

 

This was how I started my day! I wasn't in the mood for coffee, I was looking for something a little more.. juicy hah. Very descriptive, eh?

So I have a half day at work, and a girl from work and I are going to head it on up to Bath & Bodyworks to buy some lovely smelling things. So my inspiration words for today are:


And for a final thought, this song makes me want to just be a better person, and be the best I can be. After a relatively crappy night last night, I need this kind of pick-me-up. So enjoy!



Brave by Sara Bareilles on Grooveshark

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! what are ya drinking? I never know what to get there other than a vanilla latte lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good too! That's a passion iced tea lemonade :) It's very summery and yummy. Makes me miss summer. I always get it sweetened, too. Otherwise it can be a little tart.

      Delete