Samantha Skye.: Fitness Thoughts

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fitness Thoughts

So I'm really super excited after last night. Last year, around October I think, I joined at Planet Fitness and I kind of went on and off because it wasn't in the most convienient of locations for me. But recently they just built a new location right by my work so I've been going a lot more than I was.



I just had the general $10 a month thing where you just workout and that's it. But last night, I met up with my mom and her two friends to work out and they all went and upgraded to the special "black card" membership. Because it's only an extra $10 a month, I upgraded with them and I am sooo pumped now!

We only really worked out for about a half hour, and then spent around 2 hours checking out all of the awesome other stuff that they offer to black card people.

So as a black card member I can now bring a guest with me, which is going to be awesome for when Dan comes to visit because we've been talking about how we want to be that cool fitness couple that hangs out at the gym, and I can now go to any PF location around the country to work out. I can use the tanning beds, and the relaxation area. That's awesome, they have these massage chairs that are heavenly and this awesome hydromassage bed thing that is.. ohhh man so heavenly! It looks like this:


And all you have to do is lay there. Then these water jet things go up and down your body and massage everything and I nearly fell asleep. It was wonderful!

This is my favorite part. Aside from the tanning beds, they have this little beauty here:


It's called the total body enhancement, and I plan on taking full advantage of this. So instead of UV light like a tanning bed has, this has a red light, kind of like a heat lamp. You stand inside, the light comes on and the floor starts vibrating with whatever setting you pick. It can relax your muscles, or it can actually give your muscles a work out. So all of this combined helps with getting rid of cellulite, acne, stretch marks, and wrinkles! It's a natural lifter for your skin, so I won't have to worry about getting botox. (that was a joke) And overall, it's just good for your skin. I felt pretty awesome after I finished, and I only did the short beginner one.

And you can choose what you want to expose. If you only want to work on your face, you don't have to undress. Or if you feel like going commando to get everything, that's cool too! I'm so in love and super excited for the next time I can use it!

So that's my little spiel for today. If you guys are looking for an awesome place to workout with awesome perks, check out Planet Fitness. I have never had a problem and I'm excited to keep working out there!

Have a fantastic Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment