Samantha Skye.: On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Happy Mean Girls Day! Y'all better be wearing pink, because this also happens to be a Wednesday!



My sister was not in good spirits this morning, and snapped an angry "My underwear is pink!" when I asked why in the world she wasn't wearing anything pink. But don't worry, I'm being festive today!

 
 
Not to mention not one person at work knew that it was today, so I'm flying solo in my pink-ness.
 


I really want to go a little nuts and post a bunch of gifs here, because gifs are the bomb.com but I shall refrain because my entire blogger dash is filled with Mean Girls stuff today.
 
Oh, and for the record I'm changing things up a bit. LDLW will cease to exist, sort of. I just won't do it strictly on Wednesdays, so expect a post about that tomorrow instead. I don't like having to dedicate one specific day to it. I know, boo you whore. And so, I hope you all have a great day!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl you rock. I did a mean girls too but also used one of your gifs for my confession post. I think it's "Make Laney pissed and fly off the handle day". And you can see that in my confession post. I so hate cliques. They are bitches! Gifs rock. Alot of my post have em and I went over drive today with them.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/hump-day-confessions.html

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/all-things-mean-girl-wear-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I wish I would have known about mean girls day! Not sure I would have worn pink... but still!

    ReplyDelete