Samantha Skye.: My Bump It List

Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Bump It List

Is it Friday yet? No? God, I thought it was. That really sucks. Well, in  any case, I found a new link up I want to do! Of course this also means that I found a new blog to follow, right over here. So anyway, on to the link up!

 
A bump it list is kind of like a bucket list. The only difference is that a bucket list is a list of everything you want to do before you die, whereas a bump it list is is a list of things you don't want to do before you die. So it's a cool little spin on the bucket list.
 
- Run a marathon
I mean, I'm going to the gym and everything, and I like running on the elliptical there, but there is no way in heck I am ever going to run a marathon. I'm not cut out for stuff like that, I can't do endurance/long distance running at all. It just doesn't work for me.
 
- Fly a plane
Just no. That's too much stress for me and I'd probably crash it. I have no problem with flying in the plane, as a passenger, but doing it myself? Nope.
 
- Be a vegetarian/vegan
Eww living without meat or dairy? No thanks. I'm too dependant. I mean, cut bacon out of my life? And cheeseburgers? And.. ice cream? Hell no. Thumbs up to those of you who can live that way, though.
 
- Become a cop
I've watched too many TV shows, and heard too many news stories about cops getting shot. And I don't really feel like dying, so no thanks. I really respect those cops out there, though. That takes a lot of guts and I thank them for being awesome, it's just not something I could do.
 
- Be in the military
In relation to the above, I couldn't do this. I respect the crap out of the people who serve my country, but I could never do that. I don't have what it takes to serve in the military.
 
- Skydive
I mean, I always say I want to, but when it comes down to it, I don't think it will ever happen. I'd chicken out and not do it, so I don't think I should be including this on my bucket list. A bump it list is the place for this one.
 
That's just a few things I could think of off the top of my head. I'll probably think of a bunch more right after I post this, because that's how things work in my life. Anyway, hope you all have a great Thursday!
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on not wanting to be a cop! Too many scary situations to get in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo many people say they would never skydive, but it is something I actually would love to try! I am 100% with you on becoming vegetarian or vegan though!

    ReplyDelete