Samantha Skye.: 32 Things That Make Me Happy

Monday, April 7, 2014

32 Things That Make Me Happy

This is a great one. I'm trying to limit my amount of linkups, because I tend to have one for every day of the week and I really want to blog about other things as well. Anyway, to stop rambling, I found this on Rachel's blog, and then found the host over here at Two Thirds Hazel so  I have a new blog to follow now!

Two Thirds Hazel




1. Dan <3

2. Going to visit Dan over in Michigan

3. Roadtrips and exploring

4. Spending a whole day at a museum

5. Warm weather!

6. My dogs :)

7. My pair of comfy jeans

8. Yoga pants

9. My sisters, who I would not be able to live without. I'm so blessed to have the kind of relationship that I do with them.

10. Flowers!

11. Chocolate covered fruit. I mean, come on, who doesn't like this?

12. Hot chocolate on a cold winter day

13. Any kind of marathon ABC Family has going. 25 Days of Christmas, 13 days of Halloween, everything.

14. Having someone who loves you back just as much as you love them.

15. Disney movies!

16. Brownies that just came out of the oven.

17. Phantom of the Opera

18. Musicals. Any kind of musical where there is lots of singing and dancing because that's what life is like in my head!

19. Books!

20. In relation to the above, Shadowhunters. The whole world of Shadowhunters!

21. Netflix. This should be self explanatory

22. The first warm day after a cold winter

23. Waking up to a puppy all curled up in bed with you

24. Christmas morning

25. Bikeriding and picnics out in the warm weather!

26. The accomplished feeling at the end of a productive day

27. Knowing you can sleep in the next morning

28. Baby laughs :) You can't be sad around a laughing baby!

29. Movie nights at home, curled up on the couch with some snacks.

30. Hunkering in with a book on a rainy day

31. Spending a day downtown sightseeing and checking out all the cool stuff you never knew existed

32. Shopping. I know I sound like a total girl, but I really do love shopping.


Have a great Monday guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Stalking you now! :) I love this list but especially Netflix. This single girl didn't know true happiness until I got it!

    Jessi @ Not the Average Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay a stalker! Because that's not creepy at all :) Dude Netflix is great for everything!

      Delete