Samantha Skye.: Calling All Bloggers!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Calling All Bloggers!

Did that get your attention? Awesome! Happy Friday peeps, time to celebrate the end of another week. I have a couple of quick things to throw at you guys.

First of all, if anyone follows my Twitter, then you might know I've been working on a new design for this little ol' blog here. I wanted to start changing it up today, but since I'm at work and don't have all of my files saved on this computer, it'll have to wait. Either way, by the end of tomorrow it should be done. I'm going to apologize in advance to anyone who comes to visit my little corner of the internet and things looks all wonky. I promise it'll look great by tomorrow night.

Secondly, I have (what I think is) a great idea for a one-time link up. Only problem is that I don't have too many followers to broadcast this to, so if anyone is interested, please hit me up somewhere on one of the many social media outlets out there. I think this could be a fun one.

Short and sweet today, and I'll leave you with a #backthatazzup Friday linkup with the wonderful Whit.


 
 
This week's song was inspired by the 69cent song list on iTunes. Short story: I was running at the gym, and went to buy one song on iTunes, and then I decided to look at the 69cent songs, aaand I ended up buying like 6 songs including this one, which was one of my favorites when I was in middle school. Enjoy:
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Samantha! Yea same here, I def. want to get more followers before I start a link up! Perseverance is key for sure! :) And GL with every thing! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog re-designs are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious! What's your link-up idea?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably not the most creative one, or that great, but I think it would be fun to do a "confessions of a.." and talk about your job. I think it could be really funny to hear everyone's thoughts as they go about their day.

      Delete
  4. I'd love to help girl. we can all promote it and that should help alot. You'd be amaze at what promoting does

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh can we Laney? I think it would be fun! Plus, I want to co-host something :)

      Delete