Samantha Skye.: Pits and Peaks, The Lazy Edition

Friday, April 4, 2014

Pits and Peaks, The Lazy Edition

button
 
Wow, I kid you not, I started writing this at about 10 this morning. It's now 2:30 and I'm finally getting around to actually writing this. Talk about a busy day. Anywho, this is going to be short one because I'm feeling a bit lazy with my writing today. Plus, in about a half hour people are going to be getting off of work and coming here to get money because it's payday. SO let's make this quick.
 
Pits:
 
- I want to be in Michigan right nowwwww and time isn't going fast enough and ugh!! I just want to be there. Is that too much to ask for?
 
- I haven't lost any pounds yet. Which is frustrating, but I had some of the best support back on Tuesday regarding that.
 
- I spent a crap ton of money this morning. Sadly it was all on stuff I needed, but still. It sucks. But that's what payday is for, right?
 
Peaks:
 
- Payday! That's self explanatory.
 
- Two weeks from now I'll be with Dan!
 
- I saved up enough money in time for my trip to be able to do stuff while I'm in Michigan.
 
- I've been eating better and tracking my calories so hopefully that will start making the number on the scale go down.
 
- I'm going to Chicago this weekend! I love that city.
 
- I got a load of laundry done. Which is awesome because I was running out of clothes!
 
- We had a pizza day at work because of the great job we've been doing with cross sales and stuff!
 
So that's it for this week. Not a very long one, but still a post to link up with! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
 
Oh, and as a tribute to my destination tomorrow, let's enjoy a song by the band Chicago!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment