Samantha Skye.: The Best Banana Bread

Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Best Banana Bread

Happy Saturday my lovlies! I have a recipe for you today.


Okay, so those bananas don't look very appetizing, but work with me. Here's what you have to do.

You'll Need:

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
2 eggs
4 bananas (I like to use overly ripe ones, it makes it taste awesome and they're easier to mash up)
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

And start mixing it all together. I do a couple ingredients at a time, so I started with the butter and sugar and eggs.

 

Looks kinda soupy and gross. But don't worry, not for long! Keep on mixing in the flour and the rest of the ingredients.

 

After you're all mixed up there and it's a nice consistency, pour it into a greased and floured loaf pan. It might seem like a lot of batter for a little pan, but it fits perfectly. Now, make sure your oven is preset to 350 degrees and then slide it on into the oven and bake it for an hour. And then once it finishes, it should look like this pan of deliciousness. Let me know how it works out for you!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment