Samantha Skye.: #FirstsTotalSocial - First Instagram Post

Thursday, May 15, 2014

#FirstsTotalSocial - First Instagram Post

Venus Trapped in Mars

 



Happy Thursday! Link up time! I haven't done one of these in a while. I'm not going to share my first blog post, because it's more stupid than anything. I'd rather go with Instagram because that one at least looks cool.




 photo 3D37DA67-AC28-4C3F-99C5-FB40EF9ABFF9_zpsgnd7m0eq.png




Probably not the best quality picture, but it was on my crappy little android phone so what can I say? Now I'm going to go spam twitter with hashtags about this. Everyone go link up with Helene and Sarah and have a great Thursday!






10 comments:

  1. I'm not even playing with you, that is a FANTASTIC firework photo. My firework pictures are all horrific... just gobs and gobs of smoke and a little bit of firework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking firework pictures is so hard! For every good one, there are like 50 horrible ones. I was lucky with this one :)

      Delete
  2. Better than any firework photo I've taken!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I didn't think it was that great lol. Thanks Jessi :)

      Delete
  3. seriously that's a good firework pic!! nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helene! And thanks for starting the link up! I think it's going to be a lot of fun :D

      Delete
  4. That's a great firework picture! I can't do that, even with my fancy DSLR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting a good firework picture is hard! I haven't gotten a good one in a long time!

      Delete