Samantha Skye.: Share A Coke

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Share A Coke


I talk too much about my boyfriend. I know I do, but I can't help it! When you have something/someone that makes you so happy, it's hard to not talk about it. 

What I wanted to say today was that I'm loving this coke thing with the names on the bottles. I've found my name twice, and I've been looking for one with Dan's name. It took a while, but I found one! Now I just have to find one that says Samantha and we'll be all set :) 

But really, this made me so happy. I nearly screamed in the gas station, and my sisters thought I was nuts for getting so excited about this. But I don't care. 

I'm a weirdo with this stuff. A girl I work with has a coke every day, and she isn't picky with the names on the bottles. I, however, won't grab a bottle with a random name on it. Why? I have no idea. Because my introverted self is horrified at the idea of "sharing a coke" with someone that I don't know. So, what do I do when I can't find anyone's name that I know? I grab one that says friends or family because that's generic enough. 

So, what's the point of this post? I don't have one. I just wanted to share my thoughts on this neat coke deal. 

Have a great day peeps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment