Samantha Skye.: Ch-Ch-Changes

Friday, September 26, 2014

Ch-Ch-Changes

Good morning peeps! Fall is in the air and I felt it was time for a change!

As you can tell, a bit of a new design going on here. I'm still working on tweaking some things and getting everything perfect, so if you notice something that could/should be fixed, feel free to drop a comment. It's always appreciated :)

Hopefully soon there's going to be some big announcements coming up that I'm chomping at the bit to share, but I have to be patient. I don't want to give it all away too soon before anything is set in stone. I'm going to shut up now before I spoil anything I shouldn't.

I was hoping to have a bit more to talk about today but with all of this new stuff buzzing around in my head, it's hard to think of anything worth sharing.

I did just get a new camera though so I'm thrilled to go out and start snapping pictures. It's a perfect time to get a camera, too. Right when the leaves are starting to change and sweaters are starting to come out. Life is good right now. A statement backed up by this beautiful salted caramel mocha latte sitting right next to me. God I love fall!

Have a fantastic day, everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment