Samantha Skye.: Mexi-Mac

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mexi-Mac

 photo fe6e9549-4fe3-4df7-8c32-e657deb69243_zps246c3a44.jpg


One of these days I'll catch you guys up on all that's been going on but for now I'm going to share one of my favorite recipes with you!
Now this is a very complex and confusing recipe so I want you to pay close attention, 'kay?


So here's what's going on. That bowl of delicious up there is probably known to just about everyone but just in case we're going to give you, the lucky reader, directions on how to indulge yourself.


First, make a box (or however many boxes you need) of macaroni and cheese like normal. With the milk and butter and cheese powder and all that jazz.

I usually brown the hamburger as I'm going that but you can do it whenever your little heart desires. But make it all nice and taco-y. As for a measurement, use as much hamburger as you want. I just used a pound with 2 boxes.


After both of those things are done, mix them together. Yup, just throw the meat right into the pot of mac-n-cheese.


Finally, to give it that mexi-mac name, add some taco seasoning. And I don't have a measurement for you, I just go by taste. So put as much in as you want, stir it all together and enjoy!


Fine dining on a budget is what this is. But really, it's one of my favorite things to eat because, hey, I'm a cheap date.


No comments:

Post a Comment