Samantha Skye.: I'm Moving!

Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm Moving!

I mean this is two different ways, and I'm looking forward to both of them! First of all, as of today, I have put in my notice at work that I'm going to be leaving. On May 7th, I'm packing my bags and moving to Michigan to be with Dan! After 4 years, we're finally doing it. I'm going to be talking about this topic a lot more, but that's where the second part comes in.

In case you guys haven't heard yet, I'm starting up a new blog!




I'm saying goodbye to Samantha Skye. and starting up at a new internet home. So click on the picture above, and check it out! I'll be going into an explanation as to why I'm moving as well as what's really going on with me at this point in my life.

I love all of you that I've met through this blog here, but it's time to move on! I really hope all of you guys consider following me on my new blog and I hope to see you all there!!



1 comment: