Samantha Skye.: Blogger Men Tell All

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogger Men Tell All

Hey all! It's been a looong time since I've done a link up, and I want to get back into the swing of it so I've decided to do a linkup with Samantha (not myself, I swear) and get my boy talking on here!

I've never actually had Dan make an appearance on my blog other than in pictures I post of him, but today he's going to talk a little! So ladies and gents, my boyfriend:


  • What food do you look forward to most at Thanksgiving dinner?
I'm a college student, so I look forward to a home-cooked meal, whatever it may be. Conveniently it's a holiday known for food(among other things) so it's a great time to go home. I've never been a huge fan of turkey, but somehow it always tastes a little better on Thanksgiving. My father just purchased a turkey deep fryer, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see what comes of it this year

  • Do you ever go shopping on Black Friday?
I've only went Black Friday shopping once, and it was purely for the novelty of going. I had nothing specific in mind to purchase, but simply wanted to experience the nocturnal shopping rush. I wouldn't be opposed to doing this again, especially if I have a particular item in mind.


  • What's your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
Thanksgiving lands during Michigan's U.P. hunting season. This means I get to hunt, eat, and spend time with my family, and I have been doing this my entire life.

  • Do you travel for the Thanksgiving holiday or stay close to home?
Until recently, I've never been a resident of the UP (where we hunt, have the majority of my remaining family, and spend Thanksgiving every year), so we would travel up there every year for a week or so. Nowadays, I go to college downstate and will be traveling up north to the UP for Thanksgiving, so you could say I am traveling to go home.

  • What are you most thankful for this year?
I'm thankful for many things this year, none more than the other:
-The health of myself and my loved ones
-Having amazing friends and loving girlfriend in my life
-Financial and occupational blessings
-Many opportunities resulting from my university experience
Just to name a few!



Becoming Adorrable




4 comments:

  1. There was never enough time to fly home for Thanksgiving when I was in college. I can relate to wanting a home cooked meal as a college student. Just being in a home instead of an apartment was always magical to me too :) Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'm going to be able to relate very well once I move out there with him. I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving too! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining in with us!!! He did such a great job at this -- I'm pretty sure his answers are like 5 times as long as my husband's were!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a great link up, Samantha! I had fun. And I was surprised to see his answers, too :)

      Delete