Samantha Skye.: I'm The Kind Of Girl Who

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm The Kind Of Girl Who

In an attempt at reaching out and interacting with more peeps, I'm going to do this pretty spiffy thing I found today that everyone else is doing. I guess I missed the memo yesterday, but I'm going to make up for it today to try and get in with the cool kids. So here we go!



 
 
...believes in true love.
 
...believes in fairy tales and happy endings.
 
...loves action movies as much as I love chick flicks.
 
...gives more second chances than I probably should.
 
...quotes movies like it's my full time job. I've always got some kind of quote ready to go and sometimes my sisters and I have full conversations in just movie quotes.
 
...prefers paperbacks to e-books. There's just something about settling in with a good book and cup of coffee/hot chocolate/tea that just makes everything okay. The smell of a book is one of my favorite in the world, and you can't get that with looking at a screen.
 
...believes there's absolutely nothing that a good book can't cure. Or at least distract you long enough until you have to face the harsh reality.
 
...believes that birthdays deserve huge celebrations! Mine is coming up next week, and I'm going to go big. Not really, but I'm going to let every stinkin' person know that it's my birthday!
 
...will drive 7 hours to spend a day and a half with my boyfriend before I have to turn around and drive 7 hours back.
 
...is a hopeless romantic. Like literally, tell me anything slightly romantic, and I'll swoon.
 
...overthinks way too much.
 
...thinks sometimes I love too much or too deeply.
 
...wishes I would have become an archaeologist like I wanted to when I was younger.
 
...listens to a song on repeat if I really love it.
 
...loves to cook. And when I find something I like to cook and it tastes good, I'll make it every day for a month.
 
 
Have a great Thursday, peeps!
 


1 comment:

  1. I love these links. esp when you can get to know others. and see what you have in common with others and what you dont. love your answers. :D

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-kinda-girl-who.html

    ReplyDelete